Experts in every dialect
Oscar Wilde is said to have claimed that life is too short to learn German – and he was probably unaware of the fact that there are a number of different varieties of the language.
But that is precisely why we are here. Our in-house team of German language specialists can translate, edit, proofread and compose texts for any audience, as they are experts in the following varieties of the German language:
- High German for Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland
- Swiss dialects: Züridütsch, Baaseldytsch, Zugerdütsch, Ägeridütsch, Rheintaler Dialekt, Kurzenberger Dialekt and even good old Bahnhofbuffet-Olten-Dialekt
- Austrian dialects: Vorarlbergisch, Niederösterreichisch, Tirolerisch, Wienerisch
- German dialects: Bayrisch, Fränkisch, Schwäbisch
- Liechtenstein dialects: Unterländisch
Whether you like your texts with or without the ß, whether you eat your “Beilage” as they do in Germany (where it means side dish) or attach it to an e-mail like in Switzerland (where it means attachment) – we have an expert for every German dialect on our team. We have also edited entire books in Swiss German.
Furthermore, we can edit in PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuarkXPress and InDesign documents. We can even translate directly via your website’s CMS.
Feel free to contact us.